Over The Rainbow Child Development Center, is hiring for full and part time teachers. We are looking for teachers who are energetic, capable of multitasking, with outstanding people skills, and have a love for children. Someone who can provide a safe, fun, and educational environment for children of all ages will be a great fit within our team.
Lead Teacher, 3 1/2 to 4 year olds, Full time
This position requires someone who is willing to provide a stimulating and nurturing environment for children 3 ½ to 4 years of age. The position is full time from 9:00am- 6:00pm Monday thru Friday.
• Daily lesson plans
• Preparing children’s daily progress reports
• Organizing activities that emphasize skills
• Assisting children to play independently and cooperatively
• High School Diploma or its equivalent
• An infant and Toddler Child Development Associate credential (CDA)
• Social sensitivity and good communications skills
• Experience working in a daycare/preschool setting
We are a busy child development center in Bordentown, NJ. We have an immediate opening for a head teacher in our toddler room. This position is a full time position. The candidate must have childcare experience and a CDA.
Head Preschool Teacher- Toddler Room
The duties of the head teacher include:
- Daily lesson plans
- Preparing reports on children’s progress and development
- Assisting children in potty training
- Securing the cooperation of children and arousing their interests
- Incorporating details into an organized activity that emphasizes certain skills
- Assisting children to playing independently and cooperatively
- High School Diploma or its equivalent
- An Infant and Toddler Child Development Associate credential (CDA)
- Social sensitivity and good communication skills
- Experience in working in a daycare or nursery school setting working with toddlers and preschoolers