Welcome to Over the Rainbow Child Development Center’s Preschool and Kindergarten, we have the highest standards for our academic, creative and social development of your children. A child’s initial exposure to education and social peer interaction are vital building blocks in your child’s growth. The students at Over the Rainbow Child Development Center are held to our highest expectations.
Through our educational and social programs your children learn to:
- Utilize different educational philosophies and methodologies to develop cognitive skills
- Develop their social skills for better interactions through collaborative learning.
- Explore the Creative and Performing Arts to expose and develop creative talents and interests.
- Extend both fine and gross motor skills while exposing children to various benefits of physical activity, including team work.
- Cultivate an appreciation for diversity through exposure to various cultures, ethnicities, histories and contributions.
If you would like to read more about our curriculum your children will participate in, please click here.
Bordentown’s Best Preschool and Kindergarten
We love to demonstrate your child’s success in achieving these goals by holding seasonal performances where the children interact with each-other and the audience.
Our preschool and kindergarten is located in Bordentown Township at 146 Route 130, Bordentown New Jersey. If you would like to learn more about what we do, please give us a call at (609) 291-0800. We offer extended hours from 6:30 am – 6:30 pm, Monday – Friday.