The curriculum is designed to be appropriate for the age level and interests of that group.
Each program will include the following basic elements:
- A warm greeting for each child by staff, with time to talk over the day’s highlights
- Nutritious, balanced meals and snacks
Activities that emphasize:
- Pursuit of Individual Interests
- Decision Making and Choices
- Use of Gross Motor Skills
- Social Interactions
- Use of Fine Motor Coordination
- Indoor/Outdoor Play (outdoor activities weather permitting)
Projects are designed to enrich the program, provide enjoyable activities and stimulate
growth. Intellectual curiosity developing a skill and a variety of interests; An emphasis on children assuming responsibility for their behavior and for making their environment clean and happy.